Sunday, June 15, 2003

Jeremy, a/k/a SoBlo. Puck. Put 'em together and you get Puck n Blo. It's a new team blog, y'all, and we all know that those are always (okay, usually) fun.

BTW, why am I up circa 8am on a Sunday morning (actually woke up around 745)? Because this is God teaching me a lesson. Alcohol is bad, kids. BAD!

Addendum: ...or, maybe not so. The advantage of getting up so early is it enables productivity. Went to 7-Eleven, got some caffeine for myself and the sleepy roommate, picked up the Sunday Post, and am ready for brunch and bowling (which I haven't done in far too long). I'm bizarrely perky this a.m., for no easily discernible reason. But why not? It's Sunday, I'm spending the bulk of it with friends, why not be in a good mood, y'know?

Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?