Thursday, August 01, 2002


gentlemen, start your bowling bags!
I leave tomorrow for a 4-day weekend in raleigh, nc for grabit, a gay bowling tournament. my entering average is a 135 (my final average last season), which is on par with my current average of 134. I really, desperately want to bowl well in raleigh, not only for myself (it's my first tournament, my 2nd will be sassi, which we host here over labor day weekend), but for my teammates, especially my doubles partner and roommate, michael. michael is an incredible bowler, with a 185 average. damned near everything I know about bowling I learned from him, and I think he's going to have a stellar tournament -- he monied at the igbo annual tournament in fort lauderdale, fl over memorial day, and that had over 700 bowlers in competition! so, I'm just gonna take a deep breath, and bowl to the best of my abilities. and have fun. this is a vacation, after all.

Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?