Wednesday, August 07, 2002

I am completely obsessed with bootlegs.
fortunately, if you've got a decent firewall program on your machine, and a decent connection, you can shower your harddrive with 'em. not only does boomselection kick ass (and be sure to buy their new mp3-cd set), but mcsleazy's get ur bootleg on forum is a great place to chat about, and find links to, some killer (and not-so-) booties.

fuck, are there enough links in that paragraph?!

and whether you can live with or without eminem, be sure to check boomselection's "with or without me" mini-site, devoted to the 18 billion "without me" boots in circulation. there's currently a glitch in the downloads, but it should be fixed soon.

my faves:
jjrob's daft punk v eminem, which I call "aerodynamic me." of course, "aerodynamic" is so fuckin' cracking it'd sound good mixed with damned near anything.
freelance hellraiser is a genius. my latest find of his is a prince v public enemy piece I call "nineteen ninety-nighttrain." find it on winmx.

more later; my best friend jeff just made it here after a 13-hour drive from indiana.

Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?