Friday, September 27, 2002

I mentioned the "big dumb driving songs" disc I made for my rehoboth trip 2 weeks back; what I didn't mention was a potential companion I burned, but didn't take (I was unsure of it working on a roadtrip). I brought it in to work today, never have test-driven it, and am sorry I didn't take it. it's upbeat, rhythmic stuff, and sounds great. I'll comment on it shortly, but for now, the tracklisting:

untitled rhythmic roadtrip project #1
1. space cowboy, "i would die 4 u"
2. trina, "pull over"
3. thee jamie starr scenario, "welcome to thee lite"
4. ultra 396, "rock the party"
5. wendy and lisa, "everything but you"
6. the klf f/tammy wynette, "justified and ancient"
7. new kids on the block, "step by step"
8. vhs or beta, "teenage dancefloor"
9. moby, "james bond theme"
10. kylie minogue, "love at first sight"
11. karyn white, "romantic"
12. sophie ellis-bextor, "murder on the dancefloor"
13. jennifer lopez, "if you had my love (pablo flores extended club mix)"
14. luther vandross & janet jackson f/bbd & ralph tresvant, "the best things in life are free"
15. rupaul, "supermodel"
16. missy elliot, "work it"

Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?