Sunday, September 08, 2002

musically speaking, have spent the weekend downloading some tasties. yes, missy's "work it" is as good as everyone's been saying. [apologies to matos, from whom I stole that different-link-on-every-word method.] I like the backmasked lyrics the best. found seej's "odb's got all saints' money" boot via mcsleazy's boot forum (click on "msg board"); it does the unthinkable in that it makes dirty sound, um, relaxing?! finally admitted to myself that I kinda like busta/diddy/pharrell's "pass the courvoisier part II." jess is pretty much spot-on about "neighbourhood" by zed bias. and then there's some creamy deep house delights snagged thanks to winmx (and version 3.3 rocks, btw): jody watley's new "photograph" (not a def lep cover; I'm so glad she's come to the light - and yes, I'm being melodramatic on purpose - and started making house records), louie vega and julie mcknight's "diamond life" (repetitive lyrics, but gorgeous production), and the masters at work whitelabel remix of earth wind & fire's "can't hide love" (oooh!).

Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?