Saturday, September 28, 2002

the top 90, after far too much talking about an unfinished project, is finally complete. and it has at least one error, a song released in 2000 (and to think I disqualified d'angelo's "untitled" because, while it technically came out in december of '99, it just felt like a 2000 record). but we'll get to that. and tracking down record labels for every last track (as I did with the top 80) is too annoying and time-consuming even for me. without further hue and cry, tom's top 90 of the '90s.

90. "the diamond sea," sonic youth (1995). c'mon down to the sprawl. [note: I almost specified the 25-minute alt. ending version, but decided in the end that I preferred the 19:35 album version.]

Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?