Friday, September 13, 2002

woo hoo! after a long, cranky week, the best antidote is the beach - and even better is an out-of-town beach! so a pal and I are going to rehoboth beach, de this weekend. we leave tonight after work and get back sunday night: a nice long, relaxing 2 days. not to mention that I've never set foot in delaware, or traversed all the way up the eastern shore. in celebration of this weekend, I made a new roadtrip cd, "big dumb driving songs," including such glorious trash as journey's "don't stop believin," kenny chesney's "she thinks my tractor's sexy," "legs" by zz top, and of course, the ne plus ultra of deliciously bad music, warrant's "cherry pie" ("I mixed up the batter and she licked the beaters" - awwright!). much better than another one of those horrid gay-marketed "club dance" discs. and easier to sing along with, too. [for rhythmic needs, I'll bring some masters at work and vhs or beta (who have new tour dates, btw).]

Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?