Tuesday, September 03, 2002

yeah, yeah, I know I haven't blogged in 5 days already. I was busy, y'know? sassi 2002 went off without a hitch, and I couldn't be happier about it. my roommate, mike, was the tournament director [co- in name only], and he was amazing all weekend. I bowled like poo (never once hit my 135 average in 9 games, and in fact threw a 118 average for the tournament), but hey, what can you do? somedays you gotta dance, as the dixie chicks sang. speaking of, finally got my copy of their new one, home, this weekend, and it's a certified knockout. traditional country at its finest. a full review will come soon.

full tracklisting of the forthcoming u2 hits package! be advised that the album will come out one day later in the u.s., november 5th.

Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?