Sunday, October 20, 2002

after seeing 24 hour party people last night, I've had new order on my brain all day (and all last night, while I slept). so I flipped through my hard drive and burned a disc, "favoritesneworder.01." it's not definitive, and isn't supposed to be. just some personal faves (ergo the title). the tracklisting:
1. 1963 (b-side)
2. bizarre love triangle (from brotherhood)
3. blue monday (the biggest-selling 12" single in history)
4. crystal (from newordergetready)
5. fine time (from technique)
6. here to stay (from 24 hour party people ost, w/chemical brothers)
7. mr. disco (from technique)
8. perfect kiss (from low-life)
9. regret (from regret)
10. round and round (from technique)
11. sooner than you think (from low-life)
12. touched by the hand of god (b-side)
13. true faith (live at reading '98)
14. world (the price of love) (from republic)
15. worldinmotion (englandneworder)

Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?