Wednesday, October 23, 2002

go home productions have fookin' done it again (and yes, I know I'm late in noting these)! their 2 britney boots - one fairly new and one just new-to-me - are perfect. the titles may be a bit dodgy - I'd rename "I'm a slave for daft britney" as "voyager slave," or something similar - tho' "backstab me one more time" is actually quite clever. did I just refute myself? anyway, the former is a mash of brit's "I'm a slave 4 u" with daft punk's "voyager," obviously enough. as "voyager"'s already my second-fave track off discovery (see below), I was very curious, and the mix is amazing; recontextualized like this, it sounds like daft wrote "voyager" specifically for brit to sing atop. "backstab" is just as good, if not better. never would I've imagined an o'jays/brit collabo, but it works a charm. download them both NOW!

Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?