Friday, October 18, 2002

okay, alright, so you've seen my top 80 of the '80s and my top 90 of the '90s. but I'm certain there are hundreds - well, maybe tens? - of you out there saying "but what about this decade?" for those of you, and any other patient readers, my year-end charts from the last two years.

top 50: 2000
1. "untitled (how does it feel)," d'angelo
2. "b.o.b.," outkast
3. "your child," mary j. blige
4. "faded," souldecision featuring thrust
5. "optimistic," radiohead
6. "ms. jackson," outkast
7. "koochy," armand van helden
8. "the 6th sense," common
9. "I think I'm in love with you," jessica simpson
10. "that sound," michael moog
11. "shake ya ass," mystikal
12. "party up (up in here)," dmx
13. "the light," common
14. "no more," ruff endz
15. "music," madonna
16. "send it on," d'angelo
17. "bag lady," erykah badu
18. "simple kind of life," no doubt
19. where I wanna be," donnell jones
20. "I can't wait," ol' dirty bastard
21. "gettin' in the way," jill scott
22. "desert rose," sting featuring cheb mami
23. "beautiful day," u2
24. "until we rich," ice cube featuring krayzie bone
25. "rock dj," robbie williams
26. "big pimpin'," jay-z featuring ugk
27. "beautiful ones," mary j. blige
28. "no matter what they say," lil' kim
29. "I wish," carl thomas
30. "full moon," armand van helden featuring common
31. "glamour girl," chicks on speed
32. "get your roll on," big tymers
33. "the national anthem," radiohead
34. "he wasn't man enough," toni braxton
35. "a long walk," jill scott
36. "what's my name," dmx
37. "spanish joint," d'angelo
38. "cherchez laghost," ghostface killah
39. "south side," moby featuring gwen stefani
40. "love of my own," eric benet
41. "come one over baby (all I want is you)," christina aguilera
42. "cousin dupree," steely dan
43. "one four love pt. 1," hip-hop for respect
44. "how do you like me now?!," toby keith
45. "that's what I'm looking for," da brat
46. "911," wyclef jean featuring mary j. blige
47. "what it feels like for a girl," madonna
48. "penitentiary philosophy," erykah badu
49. "could I have this kiss forever," whitney houston and enrique iglesias
50. "whatever," ideal featuring lil' mo
questions? comments? concerns?

Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?