Tuesday, October 22, 2002

+simon & milo, "get a clue" - I think they're british-voiced cartoon characters, who use lots of guitars. this is getting confusing.
+"monster match" contest. some young boy - I thought he was a girl until I heard his name - can identify frankenstein, dracula, and a werewolf based on some basic clues. he won a copy of radio disney jams vol. 5.
+a cover of "under the sea," from the little mermaid by some teenpop group with a "rapper" (I use that term very loosely) who sounds, again, like shaggy.
+vanessa carlton, "ordinary day" - it's no secret that I don't care for ms. carlton. but in this context she might as well be fiona apple. it's nice to hear a real song, with real lyrics that aren't just about being happy-happy-happy.

this is even harder than I'd expected, and I'm only through an hour. time for a cigarette break.

Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?