Sunday, November 24, 2002

and while we're at it, why do I find jennifer lopez's "jenny from the block" (featuring jadakiss and styles) so appealing which each subsequent listen? could it be the "south bronx" flute sample? flutes are very cool, you know (my sis played one in high school). could it be 'kiss and styles? well, duh. could it be the bizarre, tabloid-television-esque video featuring lots of blurred out shots of j-lo's ass(ets)? well, no, though watching ben affleck for the sake of just watching ben affleck never hurt (though watching him rub suntan lotion on j-lo kinda does). and does she think anyone's really buying her the-lady-doth-protest-way-too-much "I'm still just a homegirl from the bronx" routine? yet I find myself playing it again. please help.

Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?