Friday, November 08, 2002

blogging the blogs again...
+marcello's written a review of trina's diamond princess which you've got to read to believe. stupendous.
+and jeff cooper's analysis/opinion of the un security council's resolution on iraq is so intelligent and well-thought, you must read that as well.
+thanks to jeff, I've discovered another painfully well-written (painful because I wish I could write so well) demblog, highly recommended no matter which side of the aisle you stand on: greg greene's the green[e]house effect.
+I must respectfully disagree with tmftml regarding the celine dion/anastacia duet on ac/dc's "you shook me all night long" at vh-1's "divas 2002: electric boogaloo" (I can dream, can't I?). yes, it's bad. but it's delightfully bad, like glitter-bad, especially when celine (in the intro) tries to mimic angus young. hearing her sing "knockin' me out with those american thighs" makes me feel dirty.

Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?