Monday, November 18, 2002

more than many things, I'd love to have dinner with jeff cooped-up and chris flyovercountry (and with jeff at the table, we'd be assured of good wine with dinner!). I discovered their blogs on the same day (post-election day, appropriately enough), and they're, well, a bit different. chris is a proud christian and conservative, but not a christian conservative (i.e. falwell et.al.). he's a thoughtful, highly intelligent family man who loves his sports (especially his sooners), and I respect him even when I don't agree with him (kinda like my dad, actually - not that I'm saying you remind me of my dad, chris) - that's the key. jeff is also a thoughtful, highly intelligent family man who loves his sports. I agree with him more often (he's a proud liberal), but by no means all the time. the opinions of both of them, however, are so well articulated that both of their blogs are must-reads. oh, and they're both in law (have to admit, sometimes jeff loses me with some of the jurisprudence). said it before, I'll say it again: totally rocking. and just imagine what the dinner table conversation would be like!

Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?