Saturday, November 16, 2002

second spin:
1. father mc, "everything's gonna be alright"
2. tom cleland, "songclones"
3. earth, wind & fire, "can't hide love (masters at work remix)"
4. girls on top, "we don't give a damn about 'r friends'"
5. rush, "distant early warning"
6. billy joel, "big shot"
7. van halen, "dance the night away"
8. the roots with zach de la rocha and chuck d, "burn hollywood burn"
9. bruce springsteen, "the rising"
10. tweet, "call me"

observations:
"songclones" is a better idea than it is a song. girls on top, a/k/a richard x, made the original of the bootleg covered (and made a uk #1) by sugababes (as "freak like me"). it's just weird how I got that classic rock radio triple-play in the middle. and "the rising" isn't nearly as good as I'd first thought; I now prefer "lonesome day."

Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?