Saturday, November 16, 2002

this is such a simple, yet marvelous, idea, and gives an interesting angle on what's on your hard drive - not to mention that it can remind you of songs you'd forgotten were there in the first place. f'instance, I'd forgotten how much I love moony's "dove"; it's now back in contention for a spot on my year-end top 50. I'll probably do this from time to time just to open another window into my head. [thanks to the rub for alerting me to this - oh, and I use musicmatch, not winamp.]

first spin:
1. jay-z, "regrets"
2. placebo, "bigmouth strikes again"
3. u2, "bad (live at live aid)"
4. freddie mercury, "I was born to love you"
5. anne murray, "a little good news"
6. the smiths, "girlfriend in a coma"
7. sonic youth, "the simpsons closing theme"
8. moony, "dove (I'll be loving you)"
9. ornette coleman, "lonely woman"
10. dan tyminski, "stuck in the middle of nowhere"

Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?