Friday, November 15, 2002

truvy and the yankee blogger don't just kick ass, they beat it down (almost as much as soblo). and tyb's 100 bloggers project is fascinating. I'm going to get my submission in (albeit near the deadline), ya heard?

oh, and speaking of soblo, I've had 18 hits today via his blog. thanks, gorgeous (and all his readers who clicked their way over here)! the last couple of days I've been smashing my records for hits - almost 170 today! and I passed the 2500 total hits mark in just over a month, awwright! seriously, I thank all of you who've visited, and hope some of you even come back. [grin.]

I am far too interested in my hit counts. don't let it happen to you, kids.

p.s.: I im'd for a bit with ernie (mr. little. yellow. different.) today, and he's even cooler than his blog might lead you to believe. as a funny bulgarian once said, totally rocking.

p.s. #2: thanks to those responsible for fluxblog, the green[e]house effect, and addaboy for their lovely emails. keep 'em comin', folks!

Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?