Sunday, November 24, 2002

you probably already know that ohio state's fiesta-bound. and for the most part, I'm glad, because it's nice to finally have a rep from my conference in the bcs championship game. but there was a part of my definitely rooting against the buckeyes, for one simple reason: I wanted to see (and still might) the bcs thrown into disarray yet again. I think that's the only way we'll ever get a true national championship in division one-a college football, and that's a damned shame. they can do it in d-1aa, d-2, and d-3, but not at the top ranks? that's not bcs, that's straight-up b.s., pure and simple. so now I'll root against miami - that's called having your cake and eating it.

in other big 10 news, my beloved boilers retrieved the old oaken bucket yesterday, and are pathetically bowl-eligible at 6-6 (I say that because I don't want them to go bowling, as all they're likely to do is get their asses kicked). and penn state's larry johnson is making a hell of a late-season run at the heisman.

Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?