Monday, December 30, 2002

the big ten got it right, thank goodness. I thought from the start that the conference's proposed six-game suspension for mike davis was ridiculous. the man apologized to the ref, for pete's sake. joe pa, meanwhile, is given free reign, apparently. maybe jim delaney (big ten commish) forgot that it's not bobby running the show in bloomington?

and for those wondering, yes, I'm still true-blue to my black-and-gold boilermakers. but I think the conference was about to give davis a very raw deal, and I can't help but love this year's hoosiers. yeah, they've lost two in a row (including one they had no reason to, their saturday meltdown at temple), but I still firmly believe this is a potential final-four team come march. and a big ten championship team as well. that bracey wright is a stud on the court. and... well, y'all already know my thoughts on tom coverdale...

addendum: dickie v agrees with me. so there.

Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?