Saturday, December 14, 2002

oh, gaz...



Take the Which NHL Star Are You? Quiz


link via off-wing opinion, the best sports blog ever. also via off-wing is this story about cranky billy packer. I happen to agree with packer, by and large - there's something that just doesn't feel right about seeing high school roundballers on espn. [and being from indiana, I really really love high school basketball, trust me.] packer's a fine voice for march madness; the man has a nearly unrivaled passion for college basketball (I said "almost"). but for the love of dick, billy, do you have to start picking fights with vitale - in the press - in december?! we'd all appreciate it if you'd find something new to bitch about from your soapbox. vitale, like it or not, loves, promotes, and I'd argue, helps lift the profile of ncaa hoops. so billy, shut up.

Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?