Tuesday, December 24, 2002

programming notes:
+the regular edition of "the hitlist" is back, in case you're wondering. to the surprise of absolutely none of my regular readers, j.t.'s "cry me a river" is tops.
+yes, I know that darwin porter's blood moon has been listed on "current reading" for nigh on a month. that's because a) it's over 800 pages, b) I've been simultaneously reading other things. porter's novel is - well, it's interesting, I'll say that. it's packed with a disturbing amount of sex, and a less-than-thoroughly-sturdy plot (late'-70s florida, the rise of conservative christians as a political force, the newspaper biz, family ties, and more sex). but it's perversely entertaining; I'm just not certain yet that it's any good.
+my top two singles of 2002 will be revealed tomorrow, on christmas day. what better way to celebrate?
+some interesting new blogs for you to peruse under "blogs: the rest." they're labelled as such.

and now, back to our regular programming.

Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?