Friday, March 28, 2003

And the countdown continues:
+I didn't know Chrisafer has a boyfriend!
+John (a/k/a Redpoy) takes trombone lessons? That is so way cool. I played, and loved the t-bone from 5th through 11th grades (well, I still love it, I just don't play anymore; I think the instrument's either in a closet at my parents' house, or was sold in a garage sale *sniff*). [Page down to the first entry for March 25.]
+Tim, Mike, and Chris of Fly Over Country are presumably all in this photo, but unfortunately I don't know who's who. Help me out, Chris? And since I consider myself a lefty and a blogger, if not a "lefty blogger" per sé, I think the German boycott of U.S. products is just as silly and misguided as Yanks boycotting French produits.
I must also take a moment here to publicly thank Chris for being such a strong supporter of (and, via email, commentor on) this blog. As I see it, part of the "role," as it were, of the 'net - and blogs in particular - is to expose us to differing points of view while showing our commonalities. And Chris and I have both of those in spades. Cheers, brother!
+East West's Choire tells you everything you need to know about this year's Oscar telecast.
+TMFTML tells you everything you need to know about the new album by Black Box Recorder.
+The Tin Man has a webcam. And I'm with BJ - I wanna see him shirtless, too!

Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?