Saturday, March 22, 2003

I've played with my blogroll (gosh, that sounds dirty) and updated the usual suspects today. Most of my current reading is actually current re-reading; have just had the urge to re-read a couple of favorites (though I think McCauley's The Easy Way Out, his second novel, holds up better than Affection; I re-read Out in between sidebar updates, which is why it never showed up over there).

As if my blogging hasn't been limited enough lately, I'll be out of town and sans 'net the first half of next week. Stumpy's comin' to town for a vacation, so I'm taking one, too. He's been my best friend in the universe for nigh on 9 years, and I'm pumped; he arrives this evening. We'll be staying at Blackbeard's Lodge for 3 days, doing some drinking at Howard's Pub (open 365.25 days a year!), shopping at Village Craftsmen - all in lovely Ocracoke, North Carolina. I need some R&R, and this is going to hit the spot perfectly. And sometime next week, I'm thrilled that I'm going to help Stump start his own blog! Finally, the rest of the world (or at least, the blogsphere) will get to discover what I've know for years: that Stumpy is the king. of. rawk. Watch this space...

Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?