Sunday, May 25, 2003

I really, really hope Blogger gets their shit straight soon (some changeover to a new operating system, blah blah blah), 'cause I'm about through with having no archives post-4/01 and having the loading of other blogs (including, at times, mine) be so damned sticky. C'mon, y'all, enough with the growing pains already!

On a separate but related note, my fucking computer's on the fritz again - whether it's a virus or corrupted file, I know not yet. Hopefully, the roomie will be able to diagnose and fix the problem later today (I'm on his machine now). And would someone please tell me why I never seem to backup my MP3s?

"Because you're an idiot."
"Oh yeah, that's it."

- Heathers, 1989

Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?