Saturday, May 31, 2003

Trying to make the Winamp 3.0 random-play thing work and succeeding:

1. Suede, "Brass in Pocket (live)"
2. Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan, "Mast Qalandar (Massive Attack Remix)"
3. Karyn White, "Romantic"
4. Kronos Quartet, "Glass: Dr. Van Helsing and Dracula"
5. Pointer Sisters, "Automatic"
6. New Radicals, "You Get What You Give"
7. New Order, "Sooner Than You Think"
8. Cocteau Twins, "Winter Wonderland"
9. Billy Joel, "Allentown"
10. Blaze, "Do You Remember House?"

Very nice, if I do say so myself. And I do.
Ten more - I love this "game":

1. Armand Van Helden, "Little Black Spiders"
2. 2Pac featuring K-Ci & JoJo, "How Do U Want It"
3. Jody Watley, "Photographs (Remix)"
4. Goldie, "Timeless"
5. VHS Or Beta, "Lizard Cop"
6. Billy Ocean, "Loverboy"
7. Puff Daddy and the Family featuring the LOX, Lil' Kim and the Notorious B.I.G., "It's All About the Benjamins (Remix)"
8. Dolly Parton, "I'm Gone"
9. Morrissey, "Suedehead (live on Saturday Night Live)"
10. The KLF, "3AM Eternal"

Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?