Monday, May 26, 2003

Well, there's still something wrong with my poor 'puter (and thanks for the words of encouragement, Toddo), and I still don't know what exactly it is. Spent a good three hours scanning the hard drive yesterday, and another three defragmenting (thanks, Michael!), all to little avail. But it's basically functional (for the time being?), I didn't lose any of my files, and on the upside, whatever's corrupted MusicMatch prompted me to download Winamp, which I like, though it's a bit confusing. Or maybe you just have to be smarter than the program, which I'm likely not.

Two more things about Winamp:
1. The video quality is stellar.
2. Could someone, anyone, please tell me how I make it play tracks from my library at random? Oy.

Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?