Monday, June 23, 2003

I guess this augments my 100 things...
[Warning: it's really long.]


Stolen from Jenn:
Started at 8:24pm.
HAVE YOU EVER:
1. Kissed your cousin: No.
2. Ran away: Yes.
3. Pictured your crush naked: Of course!
4. Actually seen your crush naked: No(t yet).
5. Broken someone's heart: I think so.
6. Been in love: Oh, yeah.
7. Cried when someone died: No.
8. Wanted someone you knew you couldn't have: Uh-huh.
9. Broken a bone: My left arm, when I was 4.
10. Drank alcohol: That would be “yes.”
11. Lied: Yes.
12. Cried in school: Yes, at the end of watching West Side Story in 10th grade. And my friends say they didn’t know!

WHICH IS BETTER?
13. COKE OR PEPSI: Pepsi.
14. SPRITE OR 7UP: Sprite.
15. GIRLS OR GUYS: Men.
16. FLOWERS OR CANDY: Flowers (preferably red roses).
17. SCRUFF OR CLEAN SHAVEN: Depends on the guy.
18. QUIET OR LOUD: Depends on my mood.
19. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES: Don’t care.
20. BITCHY OR SLUTTY: Slutty.
21. TALL OR SHORT: Tall.
22. PANTS OR SHORTS: Shorts.

WITH THE [SAME] SEX
23. WHAT DO YOU NOTICE FIRST: Butt.
24. LAST PERSON YOU SLOW DANCED WITH: I honestly don’t know.
25. WORST QUESTION TO ASK: What are your stats?

THE LAST TIME
26. SHOWERED: This morning.
27. HAD SEX: [deleted]
28. HAD A GREAT TIME WITH THE [SAME] SEX: Always.

WHAT IS
29. YOUR GOOD LUCK CHARM: Don’t have one.
30. PERSON YOU HATE MOST: I try not to hate; it takes up too much energy. That having been said, I strongly dislike my ex right now.
31. THE BEST THING THAT HAS HAPPENED TO YOU TODAY: A certain phone conversation.

FAVORITES
32. COLOR: Black.
33. MOVIES: Citizen Kane, sex, lies and videotape, Do The Right Thing
35. SUBJECT IN SCHOOL: English.
36. JUICE: Cranberry.
37. CARS: Those obnoxious Humvees look pretty cool. And I love a Mazda Miata convertible.
38. ICE CREAM: Breyer’s Peach.
39. HOLIDAY: New Year’s Eve.
40. SEASON: Autumn.
41. BREAKFAST FOOD: Biscuits and sausage gravy.
42. PLACE TO GO WITH YOUR HONEY: Don’t have one at the present.

WHO
43. MAKES YOU LAUGH THE MOST: Stumpy.
44. MAKES YOU SMILE: Do I have to pick one? Then Stumpy.
45. GIVES YOU A FUNNY FEELING WHEN YOU SEE THEM: [deleted]
46. HAS A CRUSH ON YOU: [deleted]
47. DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON: About 10 bloggers, and one former blogger in particular.
48. CAN MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER NO MATTER WHAT: Stumpy.
49. HAS IT EASIER-- GUYS OR GIRLS: Who cares?

DO YOU EVER
50. SIT BY THE PHONE WAITING FOR A PHONE CALL ALL NIGHT: I’ve been known to.
51. SAVE [YAHOO/AIM] CONVERSATIONS: Yes.
52. SAVE E-MAILS: Sometimes.
53. WISH YOU WERE SOMEONE ELSE: Not really.
54. WISH YOU WERE A MEMBER OF THE OPPOSITE SEX: Hell, no!
55. CRIED BECAUSE OF SOMEONE'S MEAN WORDS: Not that I can honestly remember.

BEST
56. COLOGNE: I’ve always had a thing for Drakkar Noir – but on other men, not me.
57. PERFUME: None.
58. KISS: Oh, gosh... to be diplomatic or honest? Ah, hell – Michael’s probably the best kisser I’ve known.
59. ROMANTIC MEMORY: The time Tremayne was over an hour late picking me up at Penn Station in Chicago, and I was terrified and alone, and when he showed up, he had with him a single, perfect red rose.
60. MOST RECENT ADVICE GIVEN TO YOU: “You have to make whatever changes you need, to reach your goals.” Thanks, Jenn!

HAVE YOU:
61. Fallen for your best friend?: Nope.
63. Been rejected?: Uh, yeah.
64. Been in love?: Yes.
65. Been in lust?: Of course.
66. Used someone?: Yes, but it was mutual.
67. Been used?: More than once.
68. Cheated on someone?: Yes, unfortunately.
69. Been cheated on?: Not that I know of.
70. Been kissed?: Of course!
71. Done something you regret?: Yes.

WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON...
72. You touched?: Michael.
73. You talked to?: Michael.
74. You hugged?: Anita.
75. You instant messaged?: Chrisafer.
76. You kissed?: Chas (chastely, mind you).
77. You had sex with?: [deleted]
78. You yelled at?: Jenn, undoubtedly.
79. You laughed with?: Michael.
80. Who broke your heart?: Tremayne.
81. Who told you they loved you?: Mom.

DO YOU...
82. Color your hair?: I bleached it once, but that was over 15 years ago. So, no.
83. Have tattoos?: No.
84. Have piercings?: No.
85. Have a boyfriend/girlfriend/both?: No.
86. Own a webcam?: No.
87. Own a thong?: Yes.
88. Ever get off the damn computer?: On occasion.
89. Sprechen sie deutsche?: No.
90. Habla espanol?: Not other than what I know from Sesame Street and Ricky Martin records. Good Lord, that sounds really gay.
91. Quack?: No.

HAVE YOU/DO YOU/ARE YOU...
92. Stolen anything?: Shoplifting, in my teens.
93. Smoke?: Yes, Camel filters (hard pack).
94. Schizophrenic?: No.
95. Obsessive?: No.
96. Compulsive?: Not really, anymore.
97. Obsessive compulsive?: No.
98. Panic?: No.
99. Anxiety?: No.
100. Depressed?: Sometimes.
101. Suicidal?: A long time ago, a long time behind me.
102. Obsessed with hate?: No.
103. Dream of mutilated bodies, blood, death, and gore?: Never.
104. Dream of doing those things instead of just seeing them?: Nope.
105. If you could be anywhere, where would you be?: In D.C.
106. Can you do anything freakish with your body?: Depends on what you consider “freakish,” but in all likelihood, no.
107. What facial feature do you find the most attractive on others?: Eyes.
108. Would you vote for a woman candidate for president?: Sure.
109. Would you marry for money?: No, unlike some people I’ve known.
110. Have you had braces?: No.
111. Do you pluck your eyebrows?: No.
112. Do you like hairy backs?: Doesn’t bother me, as long as it’s not a fur coat kinda back.
113. When was the last time you had a hickey?: Months ago, last winter.
114. Could you live without a computer?: I’d rather not think about that.
115. Do you use ICQ, AOL Buddy list etc...?: Yahoo and AIM.
116. If so, how many people are on your list(s)?: 7 on AIM, too many on Yahoo.
117. If you could live in any past, where would it be?: Greenwich Village in the ‘70s, without the impending spread of AIDS to worry about.
118. Where is Question 118? Underneath the bunker.
119. Do you wear shoes in the house or take them off?: Take ‘em off.
120. What is your favorite fruit?: Peaches.
121. Do you eat wheat bread or white?: White.
122. What is your favorite place to visit?: Ocracoke.
123. What is the last movie you saw?: Bringing Down the House, last Saturday.
124. Do you kiss on the first date?: Yes.
125. Are you photogenic?: Sometimes.
126. Do you dream in color or black and white?: Color.
127. Are you wearing fingernail polish?: No.
128. Is it chipped or fresh?: N/A.
129. Do you have any dimples?: No.
130. Do you remember being born?: No.
131. Why do you take surveys?: Because I can. And because they’re informative for other people reading my answers.
132. Do you drink alcohol? If so, what is your favorite drink?: Yes. Generally, Limòn and Coke.
149. Do you write poetry?: Not in a long time.
150. Do you snore?: Uh, yes.
151. Do you sleep more on your back, front, or sides?: All of the above. I generally go to sleep on my back, and awaken on my front.
153. Do you lick stamps?: That’s why there are pre-glued stamps.
154. Do you use an electric can opener?: No.
155. Have you ridden in a hot air balloon?: No. Something about heights, fear...
156. Which hurts the most, physical or emotional pain?: Emotional, of course.
157. Favorite TV show?: Can I just say the Weather Channel?
158. Do you know anyone who is clinically depressed?: Yup.
159. Do you prefer a piano or a violin?: Depends on my mood, but probably piano.
160. Are you a sex addict?: No.
161. Do you know someone who has cancer?: Not that I know of.
162. Do you like to argue?: Never.
163. Do you hunt?: Never have, never will. Unless men count.
164. Do you like fast food joints, or expensive restaurants?: All of the above, but my wallet generally says fast food.
165. Would you rather visit a zoo or an art museum?: Art museum.
166. Do you have a middle name? What is it?: Yes. Andrew.
167. Are you basically a happy person?: Yes.
168. Are you tired?: No.
169. Did you drink anything with caffeine in it today?: Of course. Pepsi.
170. Have you ever met anyone off the internet?: Yes.
171. How many phones do you have in your house?: Two, both cell phones.
172. How long is your hair?: About ½”.
173. Do you get along with your parents?: Yes.
174. What color of eyes do you prefer?: Blue, but I’m not picky.
175. Full name: Thomas Andrew Inskeep.
176. Were you named after anyone?: No.
177. Do you wish on stars? Not generally, but I have.
178. Which finger is your favorite? Huh?
179. When did you last cry? It’s been years. Probably the last time I watched Hoosiers (don’t laugh!).
181. Do you like your handwriting?: Yes.
182. Who do you admire, why?: My parents, especially my father, more than anyone else.
183. What is the #1 priority in your life?: To be happy.
184. What is your favorite lunchmeat?: Ham.
185. Any bad habits?: Yes, and I’m not telling.
186. What is your most embarrassing CD?: The easy listening CDs I made myself? I don’t embarass that easily when it comes to music.
187. If you were another person, would you be friends with yourself?: Depends on what kind of person that other person was, but I’d certainly hope so. I’m an alright guy.
188. Are you a daredevil?: No.
189. Have you ever told a secret you swore not to tell?: Unfortunately, yes.
Question 190 was not here.
191. Do looks matter? Honestly?: Sure they do – you’ve got to have some physical attraction.
192. Have you ever misused a word and it sounded absolutely stupid?: I’ll never tell.
193. Do you think there is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow?: Literally, no.
194. Do fish have feelings?: I don’t really care.
195. Are you trendy?: Nope. I’m not cool enough to be trendy.
196. How do you release anger?: Journalling, listening to loud, angry music (Sex Pistols, Guns ‘N Roses, N.W.A.).
197. Where is your second home?: I have but one.
198. Do you trust others easily?: Too easily, generally.
199. What was your favorite toy[s] as a child?: Anything by Fisher-Price.
200. What class in school do you think is totally useless?: P.E.
201. Do you like sappy love songs?: Get me in the right mood...
202. Have you ever been on radio or television?: Yup.
203. Do you have a journal?: Yes.
204. Do you use sarcasm a lot?: I try, but usually fail.
205. Have you ever been in another country?: Yes, Canada.
206. What do you look for in a guy?: Honesty, wit, a personal style, the ability to make me laugh, the ability to make me feel special.
207. What is your nickname?: Submeat.
208. Would you bungee jump?: It’s that fear, heights thing again.
209. Do you untie your shoes every time you take them off?: Yes.
210. What are you worried about right now?: Money.
211. Do you ever wear overalls?: If I owned them, I would.
212. Do you think you are strong?: Eh.
213. What's your mom's job?: Nurse.
214. What's your dad's job?: Pastor.
215. What's your least favorite thing in the world?: Hatred.
216. How many wisdom teeth do you have?: None.
Question 217 and 218 were deleted for some reason.
219. What would you change about yourself?: Precious little. More confidence, maybe. My teeth.
220. Who is most likely to respond to this first?: N/A.
221. Who are the people you care most about?: My family, Stumpy, the ‘gang’...
222. I see: My monitor.
223. I need: More funds.
224. I find: Pennies, and pick them up.
225. I want: A husband.
226. I have: so many blessings in my life.
227. I wish: R. Kelly had never written that song.
228. I love: my family and friends.
229. I hate: We addressed that above (see #30).
230. I miss: My family, and Stumpy.
231. I fear: Heights. Snakes.
232. I feel: Good.
233. I hear: Pete Heller’s “Big Room Drama,” and my box fan running on high.
234. I smell: Cigarette smoke.
235. I wonder: If I’ll find that one man.
236. I regret: The way I treated my ex-husband.

When was the last time I ...
237. Smiled?: Within the last hour.
238. Laughed?: Ditto.
239. Cried?: Didn’t I already answer some of these questions? A couple years ago.
240. Bought something?: Lunch at Subway.
241. Danced?: Yesterday, in my room, by myself.
242. Were sarcastic?: Probably at work today.
243. Kissed someone?: Saturday night, saying goodbye to Chas.
244. Talked to an ex?: Every day, technically; I live with one.
245. Watched your favorite movie?: It’s been too long.
246. Do you own any plaid clothing?: I don’t think so.
247. Do you own Converse shoes?: No.
248. Do you own Saucony shoes?: No.
249. Do you own old school Nikes?: No.
250. Do you wear tight pants?: I’ve been known to.
251. Is there more than one zipper in your pants?: No.

In the last day:
252. Worn a skirt: No.
253. Been mean: No.
254. Been sarcastic: Probably (see #242).
255. Met someone new: No.
256. Talked to someone you have a crush on: Yes.
257. Missed someone: Yes.
258. Hugged someone: Yes.
259. Fought with your parents: No.
260. Wished upon a star: No.
261. Laughed until you cried: No.
262. Played Truth or Dare: No.
263. Watched a sunrise/sunset: No.
264. Went to the beach at night: No.
265. Spent quality time alone: Yes. I do that every day.
266. Read a book for fun: Yes. I do that every day, too.
267. Are you lonely: Occasionally.
268. Are you wearing your pajamas: No. I don’t own any.
269. Are you talking to someone online: Not at the moment.
279. How long did this survey take you: 50 minutes.
Finally ended at 9:14pm.

Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?