Monday, June 30, 2003

It's official: back to DC this weekend. My reservations have been made with Amtrak, my lodging has been secured with my cousin and his wife (I'm so glad that my coolest cousin is the one who lives closest to me - and btw, NPR really needs to update that picture), I've got the Metro map down (the pertinent parts, at least), and it all looks good. [Except for the forecast, which sounds like more of the hot-and-sticky.] I practically feel like Todd, finding a city I fall in love with and then spending as much time as possible there.

These three guys will all be out of town (as I hear many DC denizens often are over the 4th), but I'm hoping to meet this hot new blogger and this woofy rugger, perhaps have some drinks with Mr. Ireland, and perhaps drop off some lime Jell-O for Mr. Tonsillectomy.

Oh, and I have a date Thursday night. Yay, yay, yay!

Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?