Saturday, June 28, 2003

A new twist on the randomize-your-Winamp/Musicmatch meme: the last 20 songs played by my launchcast:

1. Bjork, "I Miss You (Dobie Mix)"
2. Jamiroquai, "Cosmic Girl (Classic Mix)"
3. Maxwell, "Sumthin' Sumthin'"
4. Pat Metheny, "Pictures"
5. Lauryn Hill, "Everything Is Everything"
6. Keith Sweat, "In the Rain"
7. Busta Rhymes, "Dangerous"
8. Interpol, "Untitled"
9. Depeche Mode, "Policy of Truth"
10. Michelle Branch, "Are You Happy Now?" ["Recommended by Launch," I was told. Suffice it to say I saw to it that my launchcast won't be playing Ms. Branch again.]
11. Zapp & Roger, "I Want to be Your Man"
12. The Pixies, "Mokey Gone To Heaven"
13. Jill Scott, "The Way"
14. Madonna, "Material Girl"
15. Basement Jaxx, "Undaground"
16. Fugazi, "And the Same"
17. The Velvet Underground, "Sweet Jane" (Live MCMXCIII version)
18. The Postal Service, "Clark Gable"
19. Underworld, "Pearl's Girl"
20. Yoko Ono, "Walking on Thin Ice"

Odd the way, at times, it (unintentionally?) lumps stuff together by genre (like the 3/5-7 block above), but I'm increasingly happy with my station. For fuck's sake, it played Interpol and Busta back-to-back!

Another warm & steamy day here in Norfolk. Fortunately, I'm supposed to go over to a friend's house - with a pool! Now that's the way to spend an too-warm early-summer Saturday.

Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?