Monday, June 30, 2003

Oy. Since it was payday, I had to do laundry and get my hair cut after work. That involved lots of trips up and down my three flights of stairs, not to mention the horror of the no-A/C-havin' laundromat (it's across the street - that's why I use it). They were also completely out of quarters. Now, if you owned a laundromat, wouldn't you make sure you had lots of quarters? Maybe it's just me. Fortunately, the Dairy Queen down the street let me buy a $10 roll from them. And of course, today it's been fuckin' HOT - the temperature got to 93, which probably means the heat index was flirting with triple digits. That didn't make any of it more pleasant, trust. So I'm tired and have dried sweat all over my body. I need a shower, and then it's likely an early-to-bed night.

That can't be Miles Davis playing trumpet on L'Trimm's "Cutie Pie" (playing on my launchcast), can it?! Of course, then they fuck it all up by following L'Trimm with the fucking Corrs. Grrr. L'Trimm were better than JJ Fad, you know. No, they were.

Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?