Saturday, May 31, 2003

Personal to the people of western North Carolina who helped, or even thought about helping, to shelter Eric Rudolph, now in custody: in the words of Guns 'N Roses, you're fuckin' crazy. I mean, just when you think folks can't be any more stupid, you get this:

"My heart aches for him. What he did was wrong, I know, but I understand where he was coming from," said 63-year-old Sarah Greenfield of nearby Marble. "People around here, they take care of their own. You can't put a price on a man's head, and I don't know anybody who would have given him up, even for a million dollars."

Good to see your "heart ach[ing] for" a man who likely killed and injured numerous people, Sarah. You stupid bitch.

Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?