Tuesday, July 29, 2003

Happy blog-day to the home of the best written commentary on fleeting, disposable pop (music and culture). I'll second Corey's idea of using today to draw attention to all the music Thomas finds revolting. That's right, it's indie rock day here at Oh, Manchester...! Here are some upcoming LP's on which the 'meat is anxiously awaiting my take:

Aug 19
Guided By Voices, Earthquake Glue
Sloan, Action Pact

Aug 26
Josh Rouse, 1972

Sept 9
My Morning Jacket, It Still Moves

GBV have already set up some tour dates for August. Expect more to be posted soon. Josh should be hitting the road sometime in September. I hope Sloan does some dates in the states. MMJ have some European dates posted, but I'm sure they'll rock the states again before year's end. They may be a better live act than my beloved GBV! (blasphemy!) Don't even think about missing them.

Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?