Wednesday, July 30, 2003

I hated to delist all of yesterday's guest contributors, I really did. Yesterday was so much more fun than even I'd dared imagine (and I got a ridiculous 438 hits, by furlongs a new high-water mark for Oh, Manchester!). Thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone who contributed, either via direct posting or via comments. Besides those I mentioned in my post Monday night, special thanks to Johnny, Ray-Ray, Joe, Corey, and my favorite comment whore, Michael. I was honestly amazed by the breadth and depth of posts I received here yesterday, and am elated by how diverse everyone's contributions were. Thank you all again for making this blog's first birthday so entertaining - and for helping me, in a myriad of ways, to make it my first 365 days. Let's do it again next year, shall we?

Speaking of birthdays, I'd be remiss not to point out that today is the first birthday of Jenn's blog - g'on over and say hey, why don't'cha? Today is also the actual and factual birthday of Chrisafer (he's 30! *gasp!*), and tomorrow is the birthday of Michigan's finest, Todd. I recommend e-cards, myself, but then, I'm kinda cheesy like that (and poor). Happy milestones to all of you!

I now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.

Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?