Tuesday, July 29, 2003

I just had a daydream that made me chuckle

Thomas and Carson from Queer Eye for the Straight Guy meet one day while Carson's doing a promotional appearance for the show at a mall in Roanoke. The attraction is immediate. Carson takes Thomas shopping. Thomas takes Carson to Beyoncé shows.

They move to Baltimore and open CarThom, a record/haute couture shop on Charles Street, which quickly puts Balmer on the fashion map. Tyra stops by, but Thomas points to the "No Pets" sign in the window and Tyra immediately ties Janice Dickinson's leash to a parking meter in front of the store.

At their commitment ceremony, Carson gives Thomas some wonderful news. The papers have been finalized. In a matter of weeks, their new son, Andrew W. K. Inskeep-Kressley is home with them. In just a few years he will be the youngest man in history to be both MVP of the NCAA Men's Basketball Tournement and star as Edna Turnblad in the Broadway revival of "Hairspray." While accepting the Tony, he gushes through his tears, "I owe it all to my two dads!"

I think this means I need to go to lunch now.

Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?