Tuesday, July 29, 2003

That's right, the Tard is back temporarily to wish Thomas the happiest of anniversaries and to bring you all a bit of Atlanta cheer! I thought about the things I could say. Should I do an exposition on the hurling championships going on in Ireland? Should I discuss the beauty of the perfect quiz night? Should I talk about how nearly ever man in Atlanta is beef-i-licious? (I'm serious here, I walked into traffic yesterday looking at three shirtless construction workers). Should I talk about how much I miss the perfect Guinness poured from my very favorite bartender?

And then it occured to me...something I've wanted to do for the longest time is refute all of Thomas' musical picks. That's right! It's Belle and Sebastian day here on 'Oh, manchester'. There will be no pop divas today, oh no! No discussion of that weenie Justin. So here it is:

The OFFICIAL 'Oh, Manchester, so much to answer for' best songs ever, which also happen to coincide with the top ten Belle and Sebastian songs. (not in any order)


And while we are it it, I might as well refute some parts of what Britian is, and what Britian is not! The republic of Ireland is not part of Britian. Northern Ireland, which is the 6 northeastern counties of Ireland, is in United Kingdom. But you wouldnt' call someone from N. Ireland a Brit, unless they were a Prod, really. Then they'd probably prefer being called British, judging by how they act. All proper and sorts. Not like the heathen Irish, no sirree.

And, the red box is the plague of Adams Morgan. For shame!

(All of the previous comments represent the feeling and opinions of 'Oh, Manchester' 100% and can never be refuted under fear of perjury in most US courts. He really thought he could get away with his tomfoolery! Muhahahahaha)

Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?