Monday, July 28, 2003

Tomorrow, Oh, Manchester... turns one year old. [I was going to link to my first post, but whaddaya know, the Blogger archives have gone screwy again.] To celebrate, I'm going to post... nothing.

I thought it'd be interesting to hand my blog over to a number of other bloggers who are either personal friends, whose blogs inspire me/I respect, or (as is most often the case) both. There are a couple of *cough*stragglers*cough* who may sneak in under the wire, but those who've RSVP'd for tomorrow thus far are:
+Donald of Art is for Losers
+Todd of Toddo
+Jenn of This Is My Life... Like It or Not
+Chrisafer of Blah, Blah, Black Sheep
+Stephen of GeekSlut
+Jeff of StainMaster Productions
+Mike of Seamus McStebbins, the Irish Paperboy
+Nate of Hipster Detritus

Theirs are all blogs which I read daily, as you should, too. I won't be posting a word from midnight to midnight (which means that my thoughts on tomorrow night's premiere of Boy Meets Boy will have to wait until Wednesday - though I already have this much to say: why do none of them have facial hair?! Is this Twink Meets Twink??), though I may comment here and there (as you're always welcome to do, too). Be nice to my guests, and enjoy.

Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?