Tuesday, August 26, 2003

Amazing. Conservatives such as Bill Bennett and Pat Robertson think that gays shouldn't have kids, period, ever, becaus we're bad influences, apparently. But just because they're heterosexual, parents who cage their children 20 hours a day or let them be suffocated during "healing" services are okay, because they're heterosexual. That makes sense, doesn't it?

This just makes me feel all the more strongly that you should have to have a license to have children. There are far too many stupid, stupid people out there breeding - and trust me, I see it every day. A direct quote from one of our clients: "You just hit me in the head, and, hee hee, I get pregnant! [Laughs.]" Ladies and gentlemen, the future of America.

Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?