Tuesday, August 05, 2003

Corey's back with us in the blogsphere (thank goodness!), and you (yes, you) can win a blind date with him this weekend. Get on it, if you live in or will be visiting D.C. this weekend; he's clever, funny, very intelligent, cute, and looks good in yellow football jerseys.

My launchcast started the day seguing from Madonna's "Borderline" to Nickel Creek's "Spit on a Stranger" and then into Alexander O'Neal's "You Were Meant to be My Lady (Not My Girl)," which fills me with glee. Oh, Lord - and then I get N.W.A.'s "Fuck tha Police." Today will, obviously, be stellar.

If I actually remember to do so, I'll be one of the guest bloggers over at Fluxblog this week while Matthew's on vacation. If I don't, there are lots of other good folks posting in his sted, anyway, so you should read it.

My cousin Steve is guest-hosting NPR's Morning Edition for all of August. You'd do well to tune in, and I'm not just saying this because he's family. He's really quite brilliant. I'm also, as it happens, insanely jealous of him, because he interviewed Steely Dan for a 2-part piece airing today and tomorrow. At least we can listen.

Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?