Monday, August 25, 2003

Oddly, since I got online at work, I've been posting a lot less, and what I have been posting is what I was trying to avoid for this blog: lots of linky things. [To be fair, there's actually been - shock! awe! - a lot of work at work.] But for some reason, I haven't had much to say lately. I'm just sort of generally frustrated. Fortunately, this weekend I'll be in D.C. (for the first time in nearly 2 months - it's been too long) to blow off some steam. I need that more than any of y'all know, trust.

Since I'm having trouble finding inspiration, maybe you can help. Stealing a meme from Scott (who stole it from someone else, you know how memes work), I want you to send me up to 5 questions (please put "Questions" in the subject line), and I'll answer them here. Caveat: please don't ask things you already know, and just want me to answer publicly so as to embarass myself. Anything you've always wanted to know about the man they (well, only Gaz, really) call submeat? Now's your chance.

Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?