Monday, August 18, 2003

So today I got a call from my friend Randy. Hef, as we call him, and I have been friends since junior high. He's like, 5'2" or something (okay, he's really 5'10", but he's always seemed shrimpy) and has blazing red hair (naturally). We cut class once in high school just to go to his house, eat pizza, and listen to his Mom's record of Cher's Half-Breed album. He's also one of the funniest guys I know.

I was telling him about a previous trip to D.C., and was saying, "so, I was standing in Chrisafer's - "
"Bathrobe?" Randy interjected, excitedly.
"No," I icily replied. "Apartment."

This is the way his mind works. Hef, you see, likes to rewrite histories for his fun and amusement. Like I said, he's a funny guy - and one of the few guys I know who got married and had kids, and didn't become boring. I haven't seen Hef in about 5 years now, and I miss him. Even if he is a big Dave Matthews fan.

Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?