Thursday, August 21, 2003

This is going to be a tricky, slippery post, because I've something I want to post about without actually saying what it is I'm talking about. I've received an opportunity, within the next couple of weeks, to do something I've always wanted to do, but am a little scared to actually do. I was discussing it with him last night, and he encouraged me, essentially saying that I should be careful, but I should go ahead and try it. That's the direction in which I'm leaning, but I still have trepidations. If you've ever been in this position - and it doesn't matter what it was that you wanted to do yet were slightly unnerved to do - please feel free to comment below. [And no, I likely won't tell you what I'm talking about, so you needn't ask.]

Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?