Tuesday, September 02, 2003

Matt's redesigned, folding E/J/J/Y - now linear-t, right? - into The Atelier (according to dictionary.com, an atelier is "a workshop or studio, especially for an artist or designer"). His artworks and writing-cum-blogging (and, sometimes, cum blogging) are now all in one place, and I appreciate all of it quite a bit. Matt pisses a lot of people off, rather easily it often seems, but never fails to provoke and incite me mentally (and sometimes, er, otherwise). And you know what? linear-t is your new blog of the week.

Addendum: I like seeing Matt posting his old journal entries (some written well over a decade in the past), and am contemplating humping that idea myself. But honestly, I'm not sure I'm ready for that, let alone y'all. My old journals - especially the older they are - are not pretty. Which might well be precisely why I should.

Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?