Sunday, September 07, 2003

Saw Camp again Friday night, this time by myself, as it just opened for a one-week run at the Naro, just 'round the corner from my place. Loved it even more. The soundtrack is utterly sublime, and I was refreshed to see the crowd such a mix of gay men and musical theater-lovin' teens (mostly girls). Then meandered to the Garage, about a 25-minute walk, 'cause I was just in the mood for a crowd of 'mos and a couple whiskeys, both of which I got. Last night, hung out with my new pal Travis, newly arrived from Vegas, showing him more of the area (I love playing tour guide), stopping by Tony & Darrell's, walking along the oceanfront (and in the rising tide) at 1130pm on a clear, gorgeous Saturday night, and then driving aimlessly to Smithfield ('cause we weren't tired, and because it's there). Good, good weekend. Today's for some cleaning and probably a nice, long walk - but I still wish I had an iPod to accompany me on said journeys 'round the neighborhood.

Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?