Monday, October 06, 2003

I must add twinkle twinkle blah blah blah etc. to the blogroll if only for these two reasons:
1. Dana pointed out a link to Annie Proulx's astounding short story "Brokeback Mountain" - one of my all-time favorite short stories.
2. This paragraph, which, had I been drinking milk at the time I read it, would have made said (albeit mythical) milk spurt out of my nose:

I got some safer sex stuff at one table, mostly out of curiosity (because I prefer my sex to be unsafe and preferably totally anonymous), and came away with pink dental dams, black condoms, and peach-flavored lube. Is this what they're teaching kids these days? "Be prepared to fuck Tawny Kitaen."

Also note the correct spelling of "Kitaen." Kudos.

Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?