Friday, October 03, 2003

Just discovered Wilson & Alroy's Record Reviews today. It's 2 guys reviewing, literally, thousands of records - fortunately, they seem to know what they're talking about, giving their takes on everything from old Todd Rundgren to the new Aretha Franklin, with more reviews added each week. Their vast knowledge of funk and jazz spices things up, as well; it's recommended, and it's added to the links page.

Also added: The Nation's website. Superb leftist discourse, yay.

Re-added is JahSonic. I mentioned it a while back, and I'm mentioning it again because a) I don't know why I pushed it off the links page in the first place, and b) it's so ridiculously all-encompassing, you can get lost in it for hours. Which always makes me giddy, 'cause you know, I'm hypertextual like that.

Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?