Friday, October 31, 2003

Odds & ends:

“Basically, it comes down to, I love playing football more than I love myself and my sense of pride and well-being. … I know keeping this secret is eating me up inside. But right now I don’t care. I love this game so much I won’t do anything to jeopardize it.” Those are the words of a closeted, current NFL player, from Mike Freeman's new book Bloody Sundays. So fuckin' sad. [Link via the Beaverhausens.]

Thank you, Sammy. Chi-town is where you belong.

DJ/rupture is one bad-ass motherfucker.

Is anyone really surprised that under this man's watch, the DoJ isn't incredibly non-white-male friendly? And that they'd edit their own report? Shock and awe, I tell ya.

All of the gang (+5) are now en route to DC to bowl in CHIT this weekend. Here's hoping they enjoy some well-rolling balls at the alley, and face-slapping cocks at the strip clubs.

Is it 4:30pm yet?! Daddy needs a drink; it's been a long day/week/month.

Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?