Wednesday, October 01, 2003

Swamped, absolutely swamped at work Wednesday - that's what happens when you're out 3 days (Hurricane Isabel), work 2.5 days (one, out of the office), and then leave for a week. After work, the roomie and I ran some errands, came home for the season premiere of Angel (very interesting, and a topic for further discussion), and I had to defrag my hard drive, which took 5.5 hours. I'll try to get to blogging back as usual Thursday (i.e. after I've slept) - stuff to tell about my trip to Kansas, some musical thoughts, et.al. But first, I'm going to steal a meme (or would-be meme, I guess) from Joe and modify it a bit:

First 45: Fleetwood Mac, "Gypsy"
First cassette (gift): Toto, Toto IV
First cassette (bought with my own money): Bob Dylan, Empire Burlesque
First CD: RuPaul, "Supermodel (You Better Work)"/"House of Love" maxi-single
First concert (won tickets from a Christian rock radio show): Steve Camp/DeGarmo & Key @ the Embassy Theatre, Fort Wayne, IN, 1985
First concert I paid to see: Los Lobos/U2 @ the Hoosier Dome, Indianapolis, IN, 1987
Last CD: Music from the Motion Picture Camp
Last concert: The Down from the Mountain tour (featuring Patty Loveless, Emmylou Harris, Ricky Skaggs, Ralph Stanley, and others) @ NTelos Pavillion Harbor Center, Portsmouth, VA, 2002

See? I'm both a) blogging about music and b) stealing ideas from other bloggers. I must be back.

Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?