Monday, November 10, 2003

Odds & ends:

I believe the correct response is Oh. My. God. Boy George has a Gaydar profile. NYC boys, now's your chance! [Via 'fer.]

Bullshit.

So thoroughly appalled by the cover of the new issue of Rolling Stone, I don't even know where to begin. Almost makes me wish I hated "I Think I'm In Love With You" (but I don't, natch). And yes, I watched Newlyweds, once, and found it sickening and insipid. For his sake, I sure hope Nick Lachey's getting some good snatch for putting up with that moron.

You can take the boy out the country... but you can't stop the boy from loving, without good reason (apart from the fact that it rawwwwwwks), Molly Hatchet's "Flirtin' With Disaster."

I still attest that since NBC bought it, Bravo has been going downhill little by little. But there are still bright spots: Queer Eye, which returns with new episodes 11/18, on though I find him rather unctuous, I can't stop watching James Lipton's Inside the Actor's Studio. This Sunday, that show starts new episodes as well, with the cast of Will & Grace, which should be a highly entertaining (and enlightening) hour of television.

Rejecting spending limits for his campaign is one of the smartest things that Governor Dean has done yet. There's absolutely no reason we Dems shouldn't have a playing field equal to Bush's, as we know Rove & company are going to pull out all the stops in their book of dirty tricks in '04. Dean's already proven that he knows how to raise money cleanly and simply - it's the internet, stupid! I pledged some money for '04 this weekend, I'm proud to say.

Thank you, Joe, thank you! Kernan's putting his hat in the ring gives the Dems an excellent shot at holding on to the Governor's mansion in Indiana, where we've been housekeeping for (believe it or not) nigh on 15 years, now.

Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?