Monday, December 15, 2003

I've got my e-ticket to go home-o for the holidays! Yay, queen! I'm flying home Christmas Eve, will be with my family for three days (trust, any more than that and there are, shall we say, issues), and then in Indianapolis with Stumpy until January 4th. If you're an Indiana blogger besides this one (since we already have plans, not because I don't want to see him) and would like to meet up, do let me know. Already on the agenda: trips to the old workplace and college, some fine-ass tenderloins from Penguin Point, a drink at my hometown Inn, and a likely visit to the high holy temple of Indiana's religion. It's been two years since I've been back to my home state, and I'm ready... I don't ever want to live there again, but I sure can use a visit. Regardless of what Santa does or does not bring, this is going to be a good holiday.

Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?